- 1 Cup Sushi Rice
- 1½ Cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup
- Handful of assorted fruits – cherries, strawberries,banana, kiwifruit, pineapple, mango, mandarinsegments.
- 1 packet of sweet rice paper sheets
- Handful of cacao nibs, chopped nuts,toasted coconut and chia seeds
- Place the rinsed sushi rice, Almond Breezeand maple syrup in a medium saucepan,bring to the boil then lower heat andsimmer until the rice is cooked and AlmondBreeze is absorbed.
- Cool the rice, gently folding with a spoon,to separate grains.
- Cut larger fruit into 1 – 1 ½ cm cubes/ strips.
- Line a sushi mat with rice paper, spread alayer of rice evenly on top.Place the fruit in the centre and carefullyroll to form the sushi.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove from fridge and gently unwrap thebaking paper (if used). Roll the sushi in yourchoice of toasted coconut, chopped nuts,cacao nibs etc.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the sushi into 3 cm slices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!