- 2 thick slices of white bread
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- 3 tsp caster sugar or honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Icing sugar, honey, maple syrup,ice cream for serving.
- In a shallow dish, whisk the eggs, AlmondBreeze and sugar until combined.
- Cut each slice of bread in half.
- Soak bread in the egg mixture for 5 minutesor until saturated.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook bread on each side golden,then transfer to serving plate.
- Sprinkle icing sugar, and serve with honey,maple syrup, or ice cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!