- 1¼ cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 /4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1/3 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- In a food processor combine almond flour,arrowroot powder, salt and bicarb of soda.Pulse well. Add honey, Almond Breeze,lemon zest until the dough forms into a ball.
- Remove dough and knead in almonds by hand.
- Make two dough logs from dough and placeon baking paper.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Once cooked,remove from oven and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1cm slices.
- Place slices on a new baking sheet and bakefor a further 12 – 15 minutesat 140 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow tocool until biscotti is crisp.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!